We believe in…
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God – fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
4. The dignity of all humanity, made male and female in God’s image, yet fallen and corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
5. The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ – born of the virgin Mary, truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
6. The atoning death of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
7. The bodily resurrection of Christ; His ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
8. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
9. The ministry of the Holy Spirit and His work in regeneration and sanctification.
10. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers – given life by the Holy Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel in word and deed.
11. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.